Sunday, 15 March 2009

Fresh from the farm assignements



I did not attend yesterday's classes, I was too lazy. that simlple, sorry to disappoint you, but that's the truth. Yesterday while having my coffee and enjoying my claimed day-off , I took a sip and opened the newspaper. In the horoscopes section, I scrutinized my tower, which is the Taurus. Surprisingly I found out that on Sunday I would be very lazy getting up from bed, I happened to be a tad too lazy. Sorry Jeneen, but it's written on my horoscope, that should be a good excuse!

The next day, which is today, like right now, I came early ( not that I want to make up for yesterdays absence or anything...). Not shockingly, I learnt that there are lots of projects to keep us busy for the rest of the semester:

  • Flash animation (storyboard, actual .flv)
  • Portfolio website design (this blog is part of the process)
  • Experimental film (due tomorrow)
  • Ms. Sue just gave us an IELTS book.
  • Fazal's research.
That's all. 'til next time.

4 comments:

  1. God helps most of us not all ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also should include the 2 arabic assignments:
    - Press conference (the Applied Comm. department) due April 20th (on my birthday, sugar...)
    - Media Campaign due April 30


    Good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very impressed with your work. Keep it up.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete