Sunday, 19 April 2009

some examples and Struggling to maintain afloat


Current mood: Overwhelmed
Current Song: The Wind Forest - Joe Hisaishi

Hey, I've been working on my assignments lightly, so worry not, I'm slightly progressing. With this soft song playing on my iTunes, I can't help but act polite. Speaking about music, just met up with Omran who had promised to give me Ayumi's new record which he got his hand on early from his "sources". And It's being imported to my iTunes library as we speak :D

While on my way back from... I can't remember, I was having an internal conversation with myself about how well I'm coping with life. And then I smiled, I was doing a pretty good job following my objectives. I asked myself how do I do it? I set the bar higher was the answer.

Just last thursday did we wrapped the accurately planned Arabic conference, and I think the guys and myself did a great job co-operating.

In the Graphic Design class last week, we did a presentation where I presented various versions of my character. Most people voted for the Olive-green and crimson color combination as the main color scheme.

In the Flash aspect, I'm halfway through drawing just the backgrounds. So I've got a long way to go.

I don't want to create a website outline that I know I won't be satisfied with. I mean we did all these research and critique sessions about the pros and cons of a portfolio website, so I should make sure I apply all that I've learnt from that and put together a nice fullfilling website. This stage has been progessing sluggishly, but once I pull the trigger everything will flow smoothly.

However, the problem is pulling the trigger. Have a look at my recent developments below:



1 comment: