Sunday, 10 May 2009

Picture not related




Current mood: Hectic
Current song: Bathwater - No Doubt

Coraline was nice. I like the fact that, unlike most 3D films, it focused more on the story rather than aesthetics. It reminded me a bit of Alice in Wonderland. Okay let's talk about how have I been keeping up with school work.

  • Portfolio development: I did a presentation showing my 3 designs. Next week I'll talk about which one I opted for to finalize. Plus, talk about the process of creating them while showing this very blog.
  • Marketing: Fazal asked us to promote the product we picked. I'm going to to plan a poster soon. it has to be different.
  • Arabic Communication: The press conference I was responsible for will be part of the Media Campaign, which is the project the guys are working on these days.
  • English Communications: Intensive IELTS revision. Nothing new. Mock exam on Wednesday.
  • Media studio:
    Video production: rough cut due next thursday, i need to shoot my the IV. Graphic Design: I submitted my banner, and they will get it to the printer. I hope it looks good. Flash Animation: Not satisfied with my work. Period.
I'll try to re-edit some of the posts to include images of the process, but it takes too damn long to upload. I guess I'm overburdened now. This bad luck sure knows how to find its way around things. it just has to kick in somehow.

Expect more soon.

2 comments:

  1. يا أخوي أزيدك من الشعر بيت , شكلك نسيت باربارا و خروشانها !

    الله يوفق كل من تعب في شغله و يجزيه أحسن البشاير , يا رب !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay 9a7 mshkelleh. medalyat, mfatee7, 8m9an, gla9at. 3azzat ma5al9na anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete