**Hadn't it been for bloggers sucky image uploading system, I would have included the three versions of my portfolio webdesigns.
Current mood: Liberated (for no at least)
Current song: Say - John Mayer
Phew, we finally did the presentations of our websites. I presented three versions, and I was quite surprised that 50% of the class voted for Design no. 2 to be finalized, as apposed to what I've opted for; that is Design no. 3. Oh well, different people have different opinions right?
Design no. 1 and no. 2 iare attached in previous posts, so I'm just going to include the third design:


How annoying is it when you spend 10+ hours on something and it ends up looking like crap? well this is the case of my soundless Flash animation. Put aside the tutorials we were doing all semester long, I mainly constructed my animation on merely motion and shape tweening and importing images (that I worked on) to the program. THAT'S NOT AS SIMPLE AS IT SOUNDS LIKE, I CAN ASSURE YOU. The final animation shaped up to be far from what I had in mind, and even further from what I've drawn in the storyboard. What I learned is; Never plan anything that you are not 100% capable of doing.
We were also supposed to submit our banner (pull-up) designs as an InDesign file to Ms. Barbra, but something's wrong with the file that we're given... Meh, never ending chain of obstacles.
Enough from the nagging and bragging. I went to watch X-men origins: Wolverine with the guys and it was great. Well, I need to get some rest, because tomorrow doesn't seem to be a short day (Ross, FF, Haircut, Christine, College).
Current mood: Liberated (for no at least)
Current song: Say - John Mayer
Phew, we finally did the presentations of our websites. I presented three versions, and I was quite surprised that 50% of the class voted for Design no. 2 to be finalized, as apposed to what I've opted for; that is Design no. 3. Oh well, different people have different opinions right?
Design no. 1 and no. 2 iare attached in previous posts, so I'm just going to include the third design:


How annoying is it when you spend 10+ hours on something and it ends up looking like crap? well this is the case of my soundless Flash animation. Put aside the tutorials we were doing all semester long, I mainly constructed my animation on merely motion and shape tweening and importing images (that I worked on) to the program. THAT'S NOT AS SIMPLE AS IT SOUNDS LIKE, I CAN ASSURE YOU. The final animation shaped up to be far from what I had in mind, and even further from what I've drawn in the storyboard. What I learned is; Never plan anything that you are not 100% capable of doing.
We were also supposed to submit our banner (pull-up) designs as an InDesign file to Ms. Barbra, but something's wrong with the file that we're given... Meh, never ending chain of obstacles.
Enough from the nagging and bragging. I went to watch X-men origins: Wolverine with the guys and it was great. Well, I need to get some rest, because tomorrow doesn't seem to be a short day (Ross, FF, Haircut, Christine, College).
"Never plan anything that you are not 100% capable of doing."
ReplyDeleteI'm totally agree with you !