current mood: workaholic
current song: Behind These Hazel Eyes
Hey guys, I just started the third week of this semester and allow me to say it's crammed with assignments attacking from all courses (Teachers are doing their best though, expecially Jeneen :P).
Not only that, but I'm also nominated to join an exchange program, which is basically a trip to St. Gallen University in Switzerland. We go there for 10 days and their students come to our college and stay for 10 days. Wait, wasn't it the other way around?
Anyway, I'm in the Web-Portfolio class right now. Jeneen just asked us to update our blogs, so here I am! One more thing relevant to this course; we are also expected to to do a website evaluation presentation. I remember doing one of these last year with (my collegue) Saeed AKA AOW. planning for it was fun. However, this time we are supposed to do it not just about any website of our choice but within the boundaries of portfolio websites.
To sum, as you can see we are still in the early stages of this course, in other words we are merely doing research about portfolio websites, looking for more examples, good ones.
I'll let you know how's everything going with the presentation, which will be held on the 8th next month.
Good luck, we need it :X
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeletewell, you need the truth:
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, I found my self more open minded everyday, I mean miss Jeneen trying so hard to teach how can we make a good website,show us many good & bad websites, learn from their mistakes, and make us professionals.
I remember last semester when we had to do a presentation together and it's was so good. We learn a lot from that class, we will learn so much more in the up coming weeks, and I'm sure we will make very good presentation better than before !! ^^
Good Luck Bro in the presentation , and exchange program in Switzerland !
P.S. Don't forget to bring to me a Chocolate from there you know how much I love their Caco :P