
Current mood: Enthusiasic
Current song: Watch me Shine
What's up everyone, I've been checking my blog once in a while and I've noticed my posts are a bit ...lengthy, so I'll just go straight to the point from now on. I promise not more than 200 words.
I arrived at Jeneen's class a little late today. Not so surprising as I always crash in late. But believe me I had an early errand to run, actually an early kitty errand. Diamond, the beloved diva and mother cat of the house, was all meow meow on me. In other words, she was hungry as well as angry. According to Rosalina (the new housemaid) we're not only out of cat-food but chicken, meat, fish or anything edible for cats. Yeah, right! like I would believe that ( I could have sworn I saw some chicken in that pot on the corner). I let it pass because I did not want to get caught up in unnecessary early morning argument with her. So I decided to run to the closest store and buy a dozen of tuna cans. It took me 2 traffic lights to arrive back home ( that equals 15 minutes, sorry Ahmed for using lots of numbers, check with Nora). And that was it, my justification for being late.
Lesson Learned:
- A man cannot say no to a demanding cute little kitty face, even if it makes you late to class.
- Maids are evil.

Okay, enough chattery and more serious talk. The impending storm that I'm referring to in the post's title is the presentation we'll be doing on the 8th next month. We just had a semi website evaluation game. Everyone contributed and said what they thought was good/bad about the website shown via the projector (except Yousef, I guess). Moreover, Jeneen kept saying "Why" everytime someone opened their mouth, not that it's a bad thing though. I kinda was in a little talkative mood, so I was very critical if I didn't like a bit from the website evaluated. And boy did I not like many things. Haha hehe haha ho
Crap, that's what I was afraid of; writing walls of texts. Sorry *runs away*
One more thing, I'll just post some points that will remind people what aspects they should focus on during their presentations:
- Download time
- Content
- Design
- Navigation
- Topicality
- Usability (HCI: Human computer Interaction)
- Interactivity
- Audience
No comments:
Post a Comment