
only 9 hours left for the presentation! Phew, I just finished wrapping up my powerpoint file and made sure it works properly. Actually it wasn't working well on my mac (yousef would love that) so I had to steal my sis' laptop for that.
I promise you guys are gonna like it, not complicated at all so don't worry. Jeneen and Ahmed would love the fact that it's done simply. It's not so simple that even Saeed will find relish in listening.
Susan's paper is also complete. But I need to double check my Grammar in some phrases. Moreover, I feel satisfied about last week's presentation for the Media Studio course, the Graphic Design aspect with Barbra. My choice is mostly leaning towards the pregnant mad witch scientist doctor vixen lady, and the Mohawk guy. Though I need more depth in their personality and storyline.
We need two more shooting sessions for Guy and one for editing. All hail the Randomness.
Oh and thanks for a very special someone for helping me out! I don't know how I would live without you!!! you are a lifesaver!
the website I'll be doing my presentation on is www.vanityclaire.com

Chibaku Tensei and Gambate everyone. (that wasn't so bad (long) was it?)
lol, what can i say xD
ReplyDeletewalla ur presentation for ms, barbara was more intresting and better, not that this one was not good but i prefer the other.
ReplyDeleteyou might have liked that one more because it involves visuals and sketches, and simple people like to see more than to listen. However, people are entitled to their own opinion, whether weak or strong.
ReplyDeleteFor the greater good.
Ya 7ai el-zllf :P
ReplyDeleteI like this one coz is bit shorter than the last one, but they all good ^_^